Renlita Series 1000
Series 1000 Floataway Doors
The Renlita Floataway Single Leaf Series 1000 Counterweight Balanced Door is secure, easy to operate and provides architectural versatility by accepting most types of cladding.
The Renlita Floataway Single Leaf Series 1000 counterweight balanced door makes an outstanding statement.
With the capacity to accept a wide variety of sizes, claddings and glazing patterns, they have the potential to showcase your building radically.
Whether opened or closed, its superior design and rigid quality control ensure long service life.
- From industrial to residential, Renlita Series 1000 doors have got you covered. Each door is designed and manufactured individually using precise mathematical calculations to achieve exact counterweight balance for safety and appearance.
- We customise each project by working in harmony with your design brief.
- The Renlita Series 1000 counterweight balanced door is designed for industrial/commercial and domestic applications.
- Little headroom is necessary for this type of door.
- The doors accept a wide range of cladding and glazing materials and come in many colours to suit your design brief.
- When opening, the door moves upward coming to rest in horizontal configuration immediately below the lintel.
- Dimensions of the doors vary according to the application, and each door is individually designed. Mathematical calculations are completed to ensure the door has a correct counterweight balance.
- Wind loading can be a critical design factor, especially in cyclone prone areas. Unless otherwise specified the doors are designed to resist a minimum wind loading of 0.5 kPa.
Monarch Renlita has incorporated a new safety feature to the Counterweight door range. Through innovative design and extensive in-house testing, we have developed and patented the Anti-fall brake. Our Counterweight doors are designed with a safety factor of 6 to 1, and the new Anti-fall brake increases this measure by incorporating a brake mechanism in the event of a cable failure.
Counterweight Balanced Door
The frame is constructed from hollow steel sections and designed, in accordance with AS1170, AS1250, to withstand a wind loading of 0.5 kPa in the closed position and provide minimum deflection in the open position.
Suitable for schools, swimming pools, carpark entries, commercial and light industrial applications.
Doors can be clad with various sheeting materials. Standard Colourbond profiles are commonly used. However, specialised profiles can be used. Please consult the manufacturer on the use of non-standard sections.
Doors can be partially or fully glazed for viewing or showroom display and are in accordance with AS1288. Standard glazing uses 6.38mm laminated safety glass. The use of other glass or glazing material should be referred to the manufacturer due to additional weight, deflection, door design and construction. Glazed doors will generally incorporate a kickplate in the base of the bottom leaf. Door size and weight will determine kickplate height.
This door is constructed of standard RHS frame covered with 20mm square hollow steel tube welded vertically over the entire door face at approximately 120mm centres.
Other available claddings commonly used are plywood, mesh, perforated sheet, woven wire and galvanised sheet.
The standard finish on frames and channels is epoxy primed and polyurethane. On glazed doors, beading can be anodised or powder-coat finish. Other finishes are available. If required, please specify.
By use of internal padbolts unless otherwise specified. Motorised doors will not be fitted with locks.
The counterweights shall be protected and covered with a removable pressed sheet to meet design requirements.
Escape & Access Doors
Can be incorporated into door design providing leaf height is sufficient. Locking is by a night latch unless otherwise specified. It is recommended that access doors open outwards on a Series 1000 door.
Operation by a ramp and carriage designed for smooth opening and closing. The carriage is driven by an overhead shaft connected to a three or single phase drive unit incorporating open and close limit switches.
For more information about Renlita Series 1000, contact us today.
The Floataway Door is a single leaf door balanced with counterweights under constant suspension. Door movement is controlled by guide bearings running in vertical 60 x 70 x 60 x 3m guide channels and flat mild steel link arms connecting the door to the side guides.
Maximum height – 6 metres
Maximum width – 10 metres
Operations constraints may limit the use of this door. Please consult the manufacturer prior to specifying large openings.