Side Folding Door
If you want to take the best advantage of valuable business space, benefit from passing trade and add effective see-through vision for security and after hour display, the smart Illusion has it all. Illusion is a most versatile door and wall system free of mullions and restrictive pillars, providing the ultimate in practical side folding doors.
Suitable for many commercial applications including: Shopping Centres, Bar Tops, Shopfronts, Bottle Shops, Arcades, Counter Tops, Doorways, Sports Complexes, Clubs.
- Doors that open in concertina fashion and stack neatly to one or both sides providing maximum width for pedestrian access and movable display stands.
- Another convenient feature is that the Illusion is supported by an overhead track and rollers assisted by floor guides in recessed channels allowing the extra benefit of doors to be easily opened and closed by one person.
- Midrails are available for use with this suite. These can be used to increase the torsional rigidity if that is required.
- Doors are fitted with square horizontal and vertical glazing beads.
- Even numbered leaves are fitted with top roller bottom guide and modified flushbolt with a maximum recommended size of each panel is 3000mm high x 950mm wide. And all leaves are fitted with two recessed butt hinges.
- It is recommended that an uneven number of leaves should be used so that the last leaf of one stack can be used as a hinged access door.
- Aluminium framed, incorporating glass, polycarbonate or suitable material of your choice.
- Overhead structure must be strong enough to support weight of doors in open and closed positions. The Illusion side folding door system is designed to compliment and enhance the design of your business.
- With an expanse of glass walls that open for maximum space and close to take full advantage of branding opportunities.
- Monarch Group have a commitment to quality and this is backed by a highly experienced research and development team that have a continuous program of product development.
- Since 1981 Monarch Group have manufactured and designed innovative doors, which are seen in the most prestigious buildings both Australia wide and internationally.
- Monarch Group backs up all their products with an excellent after sales service.
- Monarch’s technical and sales teams will be delighted to supply any further technical data you may require.
Please click here to contact Monarch Doors for specifications/technical drawings.
For more information about Illusion Doors, contact us today.