Clearfold & Mini Clearfold
Look - No Floor Tracks
A giant leap in smart design that completely eliminates the need for a floor track as it glides smoothly along an overhead track tucked neatly away in the ceiling. Tailor made to suit individual specifications, it takes minimum advantage of floor space extending your business opportunities.
Suitable for many commercial applications including: Shopping Centres, Bar Tops, Counter Tops, Shopfronts, Doorways, Bottle Shops, Sports Complexes, Arcades, Clubs.
- The Clearfold Side Stackable Door is uniformly comprised of an even number of panels and can be custom made to suit numerous opening widths.
- The Clearfold’s ingenious operation eliminates the need for a floor track whilst its hinges are specifically designed to allow the door to follow an overhead curved path.
- Panels glide towards the stack bay and then stack easily in compact folds. Because stacking is carded out efficiently in the vicinity of the stack bay it allows for maximum space advantage.
- Operation is effortless and smooth. Simply pull or push the lead post, and stacking and unstacking is carded out effortlessly.
- The overall look is one of a sophisticated and elegant wall of windows whilst offering the protection of the perfect security guard.
- Detail stack bay enclosure must be 20mm outside track line to clear lock cylinders.
Two part extruded aluminium 100mm high x 68mm profile. Tracks can be curved to provide smooth operation and accommodate irregular apertures.
The curtain is constructed from a three part extruded continuous aluminium hinge joined to 100mm top and bottom rails. A mid rail can be fitted and is recommended for openings over 2000mm high. Standard glazing of 6.38 mm laminated glass is fitted between the aluminium panels and secured with specially designed co-extrusions glazing wedges. Opening width is divided into an even number of panels. Panel widths are fabricated to suit each individual opening.
Purpose fabricated to each job the bifurcated track allows the panels to be slid along the track locus and stack neatly into the stack bay. The fact that the panels can only bi-fold at the stack bay allows the door to travel in close proximity to obstructions without hampering door operation.
Locking up and down is provided at curtain ends and locking to floor is provided on consecutive hinges.
The clearfold door can be supplied in any powdercoat or anodized finish.
For more information about Clearfold & Mini Clearfold, contact us today.